ABOUT MICHAEL Nolan’s Cape Coral, Florida REAL ESTATE SERVICES
“My personal philosophy about real estate consulting is simple. I am a licensed real estate broker with 20 years of experience in Southwest Florida. I have bought and sold properties in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel Island, and Tampa Florida with clients and for myself. It is an undeniable fact that the days of high overhead, brick, and mortar real estate offices are limited due to the efficiency of online real estate information. I embrace the change and adapt my own “old fashioned” customer service skills to the modern future of the real estate industry.
When speaking with a client, I listen to the needs of each individual and offer professional real estate advice without the pressuring sales pitch. I provide real estate services for you so you may better achieve your goal of buying or selling your property.”
Michael’s Certifications, Recognition & Advantages
- GRI – Graduate of Realtor Institute
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Florida licensed Broker as opposed to licensed Sales Person.
- A graduate of the International Management Academy of Century 21 Corp.
- Centurion award winner and top producer of Century 21 Corp.
- Private Client real estate services focusing on buyers and sellers with greater needs, assets, and privacy concerns.
- Owner of the Luxury Broker line of real estate websites with 20 years of exposure including FloridaLuxuryBroker.com, FortMyersLuxuryBroker.com, SanibelLuxuryBroker.com, and CapeCoralLuxuryBroker.com.
Michael’s History of Real Estate in Cape Coral, Florida
Michael has been involved in the real estate industry for about 20 years in the Tampa, Fort Myers, and Cape Coral, Florida areas and before that with his Father in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Michael is a second-generation real estate Broker and his unwavering dedication to ethics, fairness, and performance makes him highly respected in the industry. Outstanding Local, National, and International market knowledge create an unmatched consulting opportunity for clients buying or selling homes in Tampa Florida.
Michael visited Asia and lived on the beautiful island of Guam in the South Pacific in 2013. He has worked in management and sales with several national real estate companies and owned the company Unique Homes of Southwest Florida. Mr. Nolan is also the former owner of Propane Outfitters Inc., and Ergonomic Outfitters a national distributor of industrial products. This helps to keep Michael closely in tune with the national and international economic climate that affects all business people. Many of Michael’s clients are professional people themselves and this knowledge and understanding is a great asset to them.